• Provide Architectural solutions through innovative thinking focusing on the detail.
• Develop & manage projects during the design and construction supervision stages.
• Strong ability to prepare, develop and edit designs from concept phase to IFC.
• Communication, coordination and management of consultants, contractors & clients
• Frequently visiting project sites verifying works progress and efficiency.
• Work with and report daily to the leadership
Architect Essential skills:
• Strong conceptual and design skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English - spoken and written.
• NOK and planning procedures
• Excellent ability in Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite programs
• Knowledge of products, materials and construction.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines on budget and on time.
• Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiatives.
• A team player, with a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and collaborating.
Experience and qualifications:
• Professional qualification as an Architect
• 3-6 years of professional experience in all phases of the design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, and construction administration with site supervision
How to apply:
·Subject: Architect new position
·Curriculum Vitae & Portfolio